Software Developer (P2)
Our dynamic team is looking for an Outsystems Developer who exhibits creativity, innovation, and strong technical skills. The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in a multitasking environment, has good architecture design and scalability problem solving experience, and has genuinely written innovative code that the candidate can demonstrate.
Furthermore, we are looking for a professional who is organised and accurate, can adhere to timelines, and has the passion to deliver technical excellence. The suitable candidate takes pride in his/her work and can get things done as required.
You will be trained under the supervision of our experienced OutSystems Service Delivery personnel and offshore clients to design, build, and test collaborative applications and business solutions to customers. This role involves mastering the OutSystems Platform technology in conjunction with modern software engineering practices for developing web/mobile applications in the context of agile projects.
- Design (technical), initiate, and handle technical designs and complex application features.
- Build flexible data models and seamless integration points with external systems according to defined architecture best practice guidelines.
- Innovate and develop high-value technology solutions to streamline processes.
- Initiate and drive major changes in programs, procedures, and methodology.
- Coordinate with other developers and digital professionals.
- Develop testable, bug-free, and scalable code following SOLID principles and coding best practices.
- Mentor junior members by undertaking pair programming and code review sessions
- Collaborate with the product team to design and develop robust technical solutions to their problems
- Work in an Agile environment and contribute to the overall function of the team
- Finish all assigned tasks within the defined timeline, while ensuring excellent quality.
- Conduct unit testing and integration testing, as well as execute the necessary bug fixing.
- Must be a problem solver who is customer-oriented and possesses great interpersonal skills;
- Ability to build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Can optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Experience on object oriented programming
- Fluency in English—both written and verbal (mandatory).
- Web application development and process design, project delivery practices, and working practice;
- Strong understanding of solution architecture and design, as well as web application performance.
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Understand and intelligently debug both existing and new software
- Strong relational database expertise including SQL
- Version control (Git/SVN) proficiency
- Develop and maintain technical documentation.
- Deliver high-level solutions or subsystems such as custom APIs, database modelling, design and support, admin web tools, back-end system from the ground-up.
- Superior attention to detail and ability to produce professional deliverables and documentation on time.
- Capability to meet deadlines, handle pressure, and work independently and pro-actively.
- Translate business requirements into viable and scalable applications;
- Guarantee project quality in design-time by enforcing development best practices.
- API knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong sense of commitment to internal/external customer satisfaction;
Technical Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of working experience;
- Knowledge in ASP.NET, C# or Java;
- Programming with databases: SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL;
- Knowledge in Database Modeling;
- Professional experience - 3 years, in web or mobile application programing is a plus;
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (Academic achievements valued)
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!